Dave Ullman - Freelancer
Healthier brands for healthier lives: Healthcare copywriter
- Location Downers Grove, IL, United States
- Local time 10:29 AM
- Experience Not specified
MY NAME IS DAVE ULLMAN.
But enough about me.
How about you?
Could it be you're looking for just the right copywriter for your healthcare marketing project?
You have a clear marketing objective.
You have a solid strategy.
Now all you need is a writer who can bring that strategy to life, connect with your audience and generate response.
A writer who's a practical marketing problem-solver who listens as well as writes.
A writer with smart ideas who'll collaborate with you to make your project a success.
"HEALTHCARE MARKETING" IS A BIG FIELD.
During 20+ years writing for clients and agencies, I've covered a lot of it including:
- Integrated consumer ad campaigns for 30+ healthcare providers, from small rural hospitals to large multi-hospital systems.
- A successful pharma ad campaign promoting flu vaccine to managed care executives.
- The launch of a new typhoid vaccine targeted to physicians in the U.S. military.
- An award-winning, 3-D, B2B direct mail package offering cholesterol screening programs.
- A 60-sec. direct response TV spot for a health insurance plan that exceeded sales goals by 100%.
- A multi-media (TV, print, outdoor, DM) campaign that reversed the nation's largest rural hospital's 3-year patient downtrend in less than 6 months.
- An ad/poster campaign at rock concerts to increase youth awareness of organ donation.
- A high impact, public-policy advocacy campaign for a 5,000 member professional association.
- An Rx Club-winning B2P influenza video staring Tim Kazurinsky (SNL)
- An integrated communications program for a major corporation's revolutionary fitness center concept.
I could go on.
But what are YOU committed to accomplishing?
THEY SAY YOU'RE ONLY AS GOOD AS YOUR LAST JOB.
But whether or not that's true, it can still give you an idea of what I do.
So here's my last healthcare assignment of 2014.
This project was for a large hospital system, the client of a Midwestern healthcare marketing and advertising agency I've worked with for 9+ years.
The Assignment: Create a direct response, mini-campaign offering health insurance quotes to two different audiences:
1) People without health insurance
2) People reviewing their current health insurance plan.
The Objective: Generate phone calls and web visits for a health insurance plan co-branded with the hospital system's name.
The Tactics: Six postcards, a rack brochure and CEO letter. (No current plans for a digital campaign but content must be adaptable.)
The Time Frame: Four days. Received the project on Thursday; delivered on Monday.
The Content: (Copy presentation available upon request.)
The Results: Agency pleased. Consumer results not in yet.
(Campaign ends Feb. 15.)
IF YOU'VE READ THIS FAR...
I hope you see a possible fit and you're interested in taking the next step.
I look forward to learning how I can help you.
Dave Ullman's Skills
- Creative strategy
- Sales videos
- New product intro
- TV and radio
- Point of sale
- Product branding
- Corporate branding
- Web sites
- Direct mail
- Press releases
Dave Ullman's Portfolio
Recommendations for Dave Ullman
Dave does not have any recommendations yet.