Danielle Wasserman - Freelancer
- Location Denver, United States
- Local time Unknown
- Experience Not specified
I am interested in leveraging my creative spirit, strong work ethic and result oriented nature in a role within an advertising or marketing organization. I believe the next step in obtaining this goal would be in an entry level position or internship in a challenging environment that would allow me to use creativity, interpersonal skills and experience. I am looking for a company and a group that maintains an environment and culture that will invest in my growth to the same degree that I am willing to invest personal and professional time into helping the company meet its goals and objectives.
- Highest degree of commitment to going above and beyond what is necessary in order to increase my learning and to exhibit my dedication to working hard and pushing the creativity envelope.
- Analytical skills that are applied to gain an understanding of issues and develop efficient solutions balancing resources, timelines and goals.
- Demonstrating ability to learn new computer programs and proficiency in standard laboratory programs.
- Excellent people and collaborative skills.
Danielle Wasserman's Skills
- Microsoft Office (Powerpoint, Excel, Word, etc.)
- Adobe Illustrator
- Time Management
- Community Outreach
- Social Media
- Organizing and balancing deadlines
- Microsoft Office (Powerpoint
Danielle Wasserman's Portfolio
Danielle does not have any portfolio items yet.
Recommendations for Danielle Wasserman
Danielle does not have any recommendations yet.