Joe Venturini - Freelancer
- Location Tarrytown, United States
- Local time Unknown
- Experience Not specified
I've worked at top NYC agencies and several boutique agencies of my own. I create — and inspire teams — to create memorable and effective communications.
• Successfully launched the laxative Miralax to #1 seller for Schering-Plough
• Resuscitated Drixoral, Chlor-Trimeton and Correctol brands.
• Sparked double-digit sales growth for Sanofi Cortizone 10 and Unisom brands.
• At House Party, Inc I was responsible for the site and membership creative and tripled the company revenues in just 18 months.
• Increased membership from 35,000 to over 750,000.
• Won the Kraft First Taste account from Digitas.
In Direct Marketing:
• Senior Copywriter at Affinion Group, Inc. working on traditional DM, digital, and Telemarketing for affinity clients and DTC.
• Worked for P&G, Kraft, General Mills and others launching new products, and revived several failing older brands.
In youth marketing:
• Launched the #1 selling digital toy/game for four years in a row.
• Launched the international hit, Furby.
In Not For Profit:
• Created “The Charity of Choice” campaign for Israeli Humanitarian Foundation
• Created a complete fundraising and membership campaign for Beth El Synagogue Center
Joe Venturini's Skills
- Art Direction
- Graphic Design
- Creative Direction
Joe Venturini's Portfolio
Recommendations for Joe Venturini
Joe does not have any recommendations yet.