Sarah M Worthy - Freelancer
Full Stack Designer and UX/IA/UI Developer
- Location Houston, United States
- Local time Unknown
- Experience Not specified
I have over 15 years of experience helping Small-Mid-Large Enterprises design, develop and implement Internet business technologies including websites, email marketing, CRMs, LMSs, and mobile applications.
Server, Network, and Hosting Environment:
* Appropriate use of the file system, cloud storage, network resources, and an
* Understanding of data redundancy and availability
* Build applications that scale quickly and reliably
* Experience working side by side with DevOps.
* Designing useful system error messages and logging capabilities.
* Create a reasonably normalized relational model, complete with foreign keys, indexes, views, lookup tables, etc.
* Familiar with the concept of non-relational data stores and understand where they shine over relational data stores.
* Experience with Database design and architecture for applications with a large number of concurrent users
* Solid object oriented skills
* Framework experience with Django, Meteor, Bootstrap
* Familiar with the API layer / Action Layer / MVC
* Strong UX expertise focused on understanding how the outside world operates against the business logic and data model.
* Ability to write clear, consistent, simple to use interfaces.
* Understand how to create a readable layout
* Experience working with artists and graphic designers
* Mastery of HTML5 / CSS/JS
* Extensive work in usability, user interactivity, and gamification strategies to increase user adoption rates and customer loyalty.
* Experience building things that users want and that "just work".
* Strength in identifying key user experience journeys that are complicated or involve too many clicks and streamlining them to increase user conversions.
* Talented writer of technical documentation that speaks to all levels of business and technical literacy levels.
* Understands what the customer and the business need, not just how to write code.
* Design and execute A/B landing pages
* Strong experience using Google Analytics and other web analytics tools to measure and iterate on user experience conversion models.
* Understanding of repeatable automated processes for building the application, testing it, documenting it, and deploying it at scale.
* Experienced with building in a team awareness of security concerns and addressing potential security and bug fixes quickly
Sarah M Worthy's Skills
- Content Marketing
- Website Development
- Product Strategy
- Product Management
- Product Marketing
- Software as a Servic
- Database Architeture
Sarah M Worthy's Portfolio
Sarah M does not have any portfolio items yet.
Recommendations for Sarah M Worthy
Sarah M does not have any recommendations yet.