Alexey Tcherniak - Freelancer
- Location Minsk, Belarus
- Local time 03:54 AM
- Experience 15 years
My name's Alexey and I'm highly skilled UI/UX Designer, experienced in application design from mock-up to mark-up, with strong knowledge of Photoshop/Illustrator graphics and WPF/XAML/C# development.
Working full-time as a freelancer, I produce User Interfaces and create high-quality Visual Designs for desktop, web and mobile applications for over 12 years.
My capabilities include:
• Visual design from creative mock-ups to complete application design. I proficiently craft pixel-perfect design and complex user interfaces with attention to small details.
• UI and Interaction Design for .NET applications built with WPF/XAML and MVVM pattern, Windows Phone and Windows Store applications. I participate in top-notch projects for industry leading products for over 5 years.
• UI and Interaction Design for web and mobile apps, including iOS/Android projects.
My experience include C# / MVVM -based apps for Windows 7, Windows 8 and Windows Phone 7.x in the field of data processing, entertainment, traveling, logistics, sports and advertisement.
I design prominent layout mock-ups with awareness of vivid colors, typography and animation, full of ultimate graphics and icons for outstanding results.
Also I do:
• Wireframes to PSD: Efficient and fast transforming wireframes, storyboards, draft sketches to PSD mock-ups (Layout design in Adobe Photoshop).
• Wireframes to XAML or PSD to XAML: I build XAML views from any source, authoring XAML for WPF applications, creating Views, Styles, Templates for custom controls. Deep knowledge of .NET Framework, triggers, visual states, animation storyboards, resource dictionaries and data binding.
• Icons design: I create fresh, trendy icons for applications including iPhone and Modern (Metro) style.
• Creative graphics design using Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, including mock-ups, application layouts, backgrounds, splash screens and software boxes.
Knowledge of software development life cycle and workflow (time reporting, bug tracking, usage of SVN/TFS version control tools). Collaboration with software developers on implementing application's design.
Alexey Tcherniak's Skills
- visual studio
- expression blend
- graphics design
- User Interface Designer (UI)
- Interaction Designer (UX)
Alexey Tcherniak's Portfolio
Recommendations for Alexey Tcherniak
Director of User Experience Design at EPAM Systems
I worked with Alexey on a daily basis, and I found him to be very professional and hard-working person, who invariably understands exactly what a project is all about, and how to get things done quickly and effectively in a limited timeframe. I know Alexey is a creative and a very solution-oriented, flexible person who was frequently able to come up with new and innovative ideas to some projects he was assigned on. I highly recommend Alexey as a graphical, web and user interface designer with over 10 years of intensive experience in these areas.
Alexey is a world class designer/developer. Without him, our product would not be where it is today! He has an amazing ability to take a complex idea and create a simple interface for it. He has given the product a very polished look and made complex interfaces seem intuitive. His work is always top-notch. It has been a great pleasure working with Alexey, and hopefully this will continue for quite some time.