Nicôle le Strange - Freelancer
Writer and Editor
- Location Chiang Mai, Thailand
- Local time Unknown
- Experience Not specified
I have spent the majority of my adult working life writing articles and reviews (as a freelance journalist), copywriting (including providing content for publication when I was in PR), and proofreading and copy editing the work of others. I also taught literacy to SEN in primary schools for almost 15 years. I am very, very literate, and pay careful attention to detail.
- Copywriting: press releases, boilerplates, packaging, manuals, press releases, business correspondence, advertising copy, slogans, content for publication, articles (for both old and new media), blogs
- Able to work to deadlines and tight schedules
- Proofreading and copy editing: manuals, packaging copy, in-game text, brochures, theses, dissertations, essays, business correspondence, advertisements, press releases, company information boilerplates etc.
- Extensive experience with IT and social media (building and maintaining websites, Facebook, Twitter, MySpace, Google+, blogs, fora, WordPress, etc.)
- First-rate research skills
- Considerable experience in discrete handling of confidential and sensitive information
- Excellent organiser of people, time, data, and workloads
Specialties: Proofreading, copy editing, copywriting, attention to detail, research
Nicôle le Strange's Skills
- MS Office
- Content Curation
- Press Releases
- Computer Games
- Social Media
- Media Relations
- Content Strategy
- Mobile Games
- Voice-Over Artiste
- Supporting Artiste
- Videogame Design
- Data Analysis
- Data Entry
Nicôle le Strange's Portfolio
Nicôle does not have any portfolio items yet.
Recommendations for Nicôle le Strange
Nicôle does not have any recommendations yet.