James Egan - Freelancer
Web Design & Art Direction
- Location New Hope, United States
- Local time Unknown
- Experience Not specified
I have multiple years of experience in Art Direction, Graphic Design/Digital UI/UX on a corporate/ad agency level. My greatest asset is the ability to dissect complex information analyses into accurate, compelling campaigns and still maintain stakeholders’ messaging priorities. Along with my ability to multi-task and see projects through to final launch, I have always brought projects in on time and on budget.
Please review a partial body of my work at:
• Adobe CC Expert
James Egan Creative October 2004 -Present
• Project Management & Budgeting- Project planning and Team Lead for deliverables. Estimates, vendor and client interaction. Recently managed a core team of 4 on a sweepstakes microsite. Brought in at 3 weeks behind schedule and a 60k deficit. Delivered on time with 40k surplus.
• Creative Art Direction- Creative lead on RFP’s, copywriting and content/branding standards for team deliverables. Oversaw content and team compliance for digital and print campaigns to fulfillment.
• UI/UX Design- Gathered stakeholder information and BA requirements in-person and via teleconference. Applied industry best practices on patterning and design of web and mobile apps. Applied revisions and managed site and apps from creative execution to dev & QA/Regression testing.
• Graphic Design- Award winning graphic design for print and web from creative brainstorming to final digital execution for any media channel.
• Rapid Prototyping- Ability to go from initial UI/UX design to pixel-perfect fully annotated design and working prototypes for client review. Forward all finalized files to dev team for front & back end coding, managing team to final launch date.
James Egan's Skills
- Art Direction
- Graphic Design
- Web Design
- UX/UI Design
- Rapid Prototyping
- Copy Writing
James Egan's Portfolio
James does not have any portfolio items yet.
Recommendations for James Egan
James does not have any recommendations yet.